Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Mr Thamsanqa “Trueman” Myeza
“Bringing new approaches in problem solving, that requires strategic change and Green technological solutions”
He holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)-MANCOSA, a Bachelor of commerce Honors in Human Resource Management (Bcom HHRM), an Electrical Engineering Diploma-DUT, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Project management-UKZN. He is a trade-tested qualified air-conditioning and refrigeration mechanic, qualified trade-tested electrician, qualified registered Assessor and Moderator through MERSETA/ETDP-SETA (Training and Development) and has participated in a number of educational programmes such as in leadership, financial management and operations management-UJ.
He has plans to pursue interest in completing a Doctored Degree or (DBA). He has over 15 years’ experience in the Air-conditioning and Refrigeration industry with diversified knowledge, skills and experience from different industries, such as manufacturing and construction.
- Member of SARACCA (South African Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Contractors Association)
- Member of SAQCC Gas (South African Qualification and Certification Committee) Cat B&C
- Member of SAIRAC (South African Institute of Refrigeration and Air-conditioning)
- Member of PMSA (Project Management South Africa)
- Member of SABPP (South African Board for Peoples Practices)
- Associated Member of ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-conditioning Engineers)